Jazzmania 2017 Small Works Art Exhibition & Auction
Call to Artists: Amateur, Emerging, and Professional –
Please submit an original, JAZZ INSPIRED, small 2D or 3D art work (no larger than 10" x 10") for exhibition in the SMALL WORKS ART EXHIBIT & AUCTION to benefit the Nashville Jazz Workshop. Entry deadline is August 23, 2017.
The Small Works exhibition features original small art (up to 10" x 10") made and donated by professional and emerging artists. It’s Small Art for a Big Cause!
JAZZMANIA takes place Saturday, October 14, 6-10 pm in Liberty Hall, the Factory at Franklin. We hope you'll help us celebrate “The Jazz Party of the Year” with great art. For more information about the event, visit jazzmania.nashvillejazz.org.
How to submit artwork:
Complete artwork according to entry guidelines below. Complete entry form. All artwork must be accompanied by an entry form. Mail work or deliver to the Nashville Jazz Workshop, 1319 Adams Street, Nashville, TN 37208. Phone 615-242-5299. Deadline for submission is August 23, 2017.
* Open to artists 18 years and older worldwide.
* Art work should be Jazz inspired
* 2-D or 3-D, any medium, within 10x10x10" size
* If framed, work cannot exceed 10x10 inches including the frame. 3D work cannot exceed 10 inches in any dimension and must be able to sit on a table or hang on a wall.
* All works must be original in content, concept, and design
* Artwork must be suitable for all audiences
* Limit of 3 submissions per artist, no fees
* Each work must be accompanied by an entry form
* All artists who donate will receive one (1) free ticket to a Nashville Jazz Workshop performance, good for one (1) year.
* The Nashville Jazz Workshop reserves the right to not show any art work based on the above criteria.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS AUGUST 23, 2017
The SMALL WORKS EXHIBIT has a been a signature feature of JAZZMANIA for the past nine years. Below are examples of some of the wonderful art pieces donated by area artists in the past (Clockwiste, from top left, Ev Niewoehner, Annie Freeman, Sandy Spain, Nan Freeman).