Nashville Jazz Workshop COVID Safety Precautions
- Audience members, performers, students and teachers will be asked to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within the preceding 72 hours of event or class. Home tests will not be accepted.
- As an alternative, a person may volunteer proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- A person may submit proof of antibodies as an alternative to a negative COVID-19 test.
- Masks are required for all patrons, with the exception of children under age 2.
The Nashville Jazz Workshop takes other precautions for patron and student safety:
- Seating for performances is reduced to 68 from full capacity (82).
- The Nashville Jazz Workshop follows the GOOD TO GO safety program created by The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, in cooperation with Vanderbilt Health, Ryman Hospitality Properties and SERVPRO.