NJW at FirstBank First Saturday Art Crawl
The Downtown Nashville First Saturday Art Crawl and Nashville Jazz Workshop partner to present a stage of jazz Saturday, October 2 from 6-9pm, with music by Roz Malone. The art crawl is a free monthly event taking place on the 5th Avenue of the Arts and in the Historic Arcade. Enjoy art from more than 20 galleries, jazz and complimentary refreshments.
Roz, a native of North Alabama, is also known as Saxxy Roz. She is an outstanding saxophonist and vocalist who is passionate in her craft! Based in Nashville, Roz has been worked with many well-known musicians from Nashville and around the country. Roz is a graduate of MTSU.
Mark your calendar for the first Saturday of every month when art galleries throughout downtown host receptions and art openings! Over 1,000 people attend this very popular monthly event. Presenting local and world-renowned artists and artwork, the galleries offer rare opportunities to view diverse exhibitions featuring every genre of art.
What to Know
- This event is FREE and open to the public; no RSVP or ticket is required.
- Some galleries may serve light refreshments.
- Exhibits change out each month and additional galleries are often added to the list, so be sure keep this event on your calendar throughout the year!
- View a list of downtown art galleries; this growing arts community is one of downtown’s treasures.
- For regular updates subscribe to Downtown Details, our free weekly e-newsletter, and be sure to follow First Saturday Art Crawl on Instagram and Facebook!